1. Make your offer interesting
- What are the reasons people want your product?
- For Mercedes its style status and luxury
2. Translate the interesting elements into a meaningful benefit
- People buy benefits not features.
- People don’t but cars. They buy speed status, style and performance
3. State your benefits as believable
- State the benefits in such a way that they will be accepted beyond doubt
- Mercedes might say – you will receive one of the most luxurious ride of your life.
4. Get the prospects attention
- Be sure to interest them in your product
- Mercedes might show its vehicle riding over a bumpy road with passengers asleep
5. Motivate your prospect to take action
- Include a call to action – phone, web, dealer, demonstration etc.
6. Communicate clearly
- Use headlines, sub heads and visuals to get your point across.
7. Measure your finished ad against your strategy
- Use your strategy to guide you. If it doesn’t work scrap it and start again
For more information about Jarvis Marketing, our staff, our services and past work please visit our website